I have a strong love for anything chocolate and peanut butter. I definitely have a strong like for Reese's Pieces; they are so addicting and delicious. I'm definitely a big fan of anything that is naturally gluten free, aka flourless. Gluten free flours are great, but if I can make a gluten free treat that anyone can make b/c they don't have to have any special ingredients then I am all for that.
Basically these Naturally Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies with Reese's Pieces are a must make recipe. They are my 6 year olds #1 cookie, but if you aren't a baker... I'll always make them and ship them to you if you head over to my cookie business, Meg's Cookie Crate.
These cookies are yummy!
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Active Time: 20 minutes
Inactive Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 12-15 cookies with a medium scoop
1 c. peanut butter, creamy
1/2 c. sugar
1/3 c. brown sugar, packed
2 medium eggs*
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 c. cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 c. mini Reese's Pieces or 1 c. peanut butter chips
*or 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk will work
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a cookie sheet with a baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, add all of the ingredients except the Reese's Pieces/pb chips to the bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the Reese's Pieces or peanut butter chips to the bowl and mix until just combined, or stir it all with a spoon. If you mix with a spoon you are less likely to break your Reese's Pieces.
- I can fit all 12-15 cookies on a single cookie sheet. Use a medium cookie scoop to place the cookie dough balls on the prepared pan.
- Press the cookies down with the palm of your hand to flatten them a bit before placing them in the oven.
- Bake the cookies at 325 for 8-10 minutes. Remove the cookies when they are no longer shiny. They will continue cooking on the pan outside of the oven.
- Enjoy the cookies warm or cooled.
- Store leftover containers in a sealed container.
Happy Naturally Gluten Free and Naturally Delicious Cookie eating!