Friday, April 28, 2017

Honey Balsamic Pork Chops {instant pot/pressure cooker, gluten free}

Honey Balsamic Pork Chops made quickly and easily in the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker. A sweet honey taste with onions.  Delicious. Easy to make. Healthy. Recipe. Gluten Free. Alohamora Open a Book http://alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/

These are the best pork chops. Period.  

My husband claims cooking pork chops in the Instant Pot/Pressure Cooker is the only way to cook them.  After he tasted these pork chops the first time he fell in love.  After he tasted these Honey Balsamic Pork Chops the second time he declared them the best pork chops b/c they are not dry, full of flavor, and so easy to make even with frozen meat.  

These pork chops are perfect.  Do you know what isn't perfect though? Dropping your phone in the toilet b/c you had forgotten it was in your pocket.  Ugh, it is so not cool.  The phone is currently sitting in rice; I'm hoping the phone will survive.

My phone debacle may be anything but easy, but your dinner situation can be a cinch with this recipe, an instant pot, and some pork chops.  Enjoy! 

Instant Pot Honey Balsamic Pork Chops
Recipe: Alohamora slightly adapted from Predominatly Paleo
Active Time: 6 minutes
Inactive Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 

Ingredients: 
4 pork chops, boneless (frozen or thawed)
salt/pepper
2 Tbsp avocado oil/olive oil
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 c. honey
1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
1 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 tsp parsley, dried

Directions: 

  1. Sprinkle your uncooked pork chops with a dash of salt and pepper.  I like to keep the pork chops in a Ziploc, add the salt and pepper, and then seal the bag to spread it around. 
  2. Add the oil to the Instant Pot, and set the pressure cooker to saute.  
  3. Saute the onions for a minute. 
  4. Add the pork chops and sear the sides of the four pork chops with the onions still in the pot. 
  5. Set your IP (Instant Pot) to Manual High Pressure and 15 minutes. 
  6. Add the remaining four ingredients to the top of the pork chops and seal the pressure cooker. 
  7. Be sure to close the pressure valve.
  8. Allow the pressure cooker/IP to reach pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
  9. After the time is up leave the IP/pressure cooker to naturally release, aka don't touch it, for 5 minutes. 
  10. After a 5 minute Natural ReleaseQuick release the IP/pressure cooker, remove the lid, and serve the pork chops topped with onion slices and accompanied by any desired side dishes.  These roasted veggies are our favorite.
  11. Store leftovers in the refrigerator. 
  12. Enjoy!

Happy Deliciously Easy Honey Balsamic Pork Chops eating

  


10 comments:

  1. 1/2 cup vinegar really sounds like a lot...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need a lot of liquid in the instant pot

      Delete
    2. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      cu .

      Delete
  2. I followed the recipe and they were amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was too much vinegar. Husband and I didn't like it all, he ate a bologne sandwhich instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good! My son with autism was killin these! I will make a hundred times again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were very good! I left out the onions & added mushrooms & potatoes. I’m thinking this would also be good with chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few months ago, I felt so depressed, I got frustrated with bad credits, but then I contacted HACK VANISH by phone: +1 (747) 293-8514 and email: HACK VANISH (@) GMAIL. COM. I found out about hack vanish services through positive reviews read on some credit blogs, in a blink of an eye this great hacker restored my credit score from 509 to 784 in all 3 major credit bureaus, they got removed evictions and foreclosures, my LexisNexis and Chex system was repaired respectively, a few days later I received an email confirming the approval of my mortgage loan, it was quite surprising because I never thought it was possible. Today, I can confidently say that 2021 was a banner year for my husband and I as we now own a new house and a new SUV courtesy of HACK VANISH, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a genuine Hacker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    mr

    ReplyDelete