I absolutely LOVE this Roasted Balsamic Broccoli. This healthy side dish is so very easy to make with a refreshing almost tangy like flavor.
My daughter has been on a broccoli kick, I know it's a horrible thing. We are now buying large Costco bags of broccoli and going through them quite easily.
It's almost been every night that I've been making this Roasted Balsamic Broccoli b/c not only does my daughter love her broccoli we all love this delicious and refreshing way to get some more vegetables in our diet.
You may have to turn the oven on, but if I can do it in this Arizona heat then anyone can turn it on for a short 20 minutes to cook up these delicious veggies.
Roasted Balsamic Broccoli
Active Time: 8-10 minutes
Inactive Time: 20 minutes
4 c. broccoli florets, washed
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with a cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl add the above ingredients to the bowl in the order listed.
- Use a large spoon to stir and mix everything together.
- Pour the bowl's contents into the already lined cookie sheet.
- Bake the broccoli at 375 for 15-20 minutes until done aka soft and tiny bit crispy.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Happy Healthy Roasted Balsamic Broccoli eating!