Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Sisters' Fate gets 4 Stars {Fantasy, Supernatural} {YA} {Cahill Witch Chronicles #3}



Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood is the 3rd and final book in the Cahill Witch Chronicles series.  This YA/Young A

I love finishing a series.  I love staying with characters for more than a book, and seeing the series tie up it's loose ends is satisfying.  

Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood is the third and final book in the Cahill Witch Chronicles.  Born Wicked and Star Cursed were the first two books in the series. 

I gave Sisters' Fate 4 out of 5 Stars in my book review.  I liked the book, and I liked the series. The last book left me on such a cliff hanger (which I personally hate when authors do that, but maybe that is my personality) that I had to flip to the end of the book and find out what happened before reading the rest of the book. I am sure my cheating behavior is frowned upon by some, but I just had to know.  I was afraid of reading the entire book and being mad and/or bitter at the ending, but I like the happy and glad I read it.  If you have read the series you may know exactly why I felt I "had" to sneak to the end. 

Overall, the book is great.  There is a lot of action, and the action is well written for the most part.  I feel a middle school and/or high school girl would enjoy this series.  I think a reluctant reader could enjoy this series as well.

I did not enjoy the predictability of the story; however, only a critical reader will notice that and care about it.  A young adult reader will not bat an eye at the predictability, and they will love the clean romance in the story. 

Amazon had the following book description to entice you more to check this read out: 

"A fever ravages New London, but with the Brotherhood sending suspected witches straight to the gallows, the Sisters are powerless against the disease. They can’t help without revealing their powers—as Cate learns when a potent display of magic turns her into the most wanted witch in all of New England.

To make matters worse, Cate has been erased from the memory of her beloved Finn. While she’s torn between protecting him from further attacks and encouraging him to fall for her all over again, she’s certain she can never forgive Maura’s betrayal. And now that Tess’s visions have taken a deadly turn, the prophecy that one Cahill sister will murder another looms ever closer to its fulfillment." 



This is a really fun series.  I'm glad I read it, and I will be referring ti to the next girl who wants a fun new read.  


Have you read this fun series?!  Go check it out! 

Happy Fun Reading and Series Enjoying!



No comments:

Post a Comment