Anyone else still working Easter leftovers? Sometimes I feel like it is never ending, and we even split the leftovers among several families.
As I was trying recreate the leftovers into something new I came up with these easy and quick to make Grilled Ham and Pineapple Kabobs. They were a winner weeknight meal you can get everything on the table in 30 minutes.
The kabobs are easy to make, fun to eat, and grilled ham and pineapple is so sweet and delicious everyone loves it.
Grilled Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
Active Time: 25 minutes
Inactive Time: 0 minutes
1 small to medium pineapple
6 slices ham, precooked
4 Kabob skewers
Optional: Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Cut your pineapple into chunks.
- Cut your ham into approximately 1 inch chunks. I had thin slices of ham, but thin or thicker slices of ham will work equally well.
- Preheat your grill.
- While your grill is heating grab at least 4 skewers and alternate the pineapple and ham chunks on the skewers until you fill all of your skewers or run out of pineapple and ham. I like to have my ham as book ends.
- If you'd like to add Sweet and Sour sauce brush your sauce onto the skewers at this point before grilling.
- If you have a grill Pam spray use that now. It is helpful to prevent some sticking.
- Over low to medium flame grill your kabobs until they are warm and the pineapple is softened. Mine took no longer than 5 minutes on the grill.
- Store leftovers in the fridge.
Happy Grilled Ham Pineapple Kabob eating!