Tuesday, September 30, 2014

5 Minute Egg Breakfast Pizza for One {Gluten Free}

Fast and Easy, done in 5 minutes) Breakfast Pizza for One.  Gluten Free, Healthy, and delicious!  Get your protein naturally and easily.  Egg Breakfast Pizza completely done in the microwave.  Couldn't be more simple. Alohamora Open a Book http://www.alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/

I'm pretty sure I've told you already that I am prego.  This pregnancy has been a tough and weird one.  I'm still nauseous, daily at 35+ weeks.  I have found bread, pasta, cereal, fried/greasy foods, sugar, and pretty much everything makes it worse.  Cooking meat and eggs makes it worse.  Seriously, I feel everything makes it worse. No bueno, right?!  Oh, but don't worry, I'm still gaining plenty of weight. ;)  

With my weird issues with food I've struggled on what I can eat and what I can make.  The family has had more than their fair share of vegetarian meals, and my baking addiction is only slight above normal now rather than at a crazy level.  

This  5 Minute Personal Breakfast Pizza has been a life saver in the breakfast department.  I can whip this egg breakfast pizza up in the microwave fast (b/c I'm not smelling it like I do when I cook it on the stove), get some protein in the morning, it has great flavor, and it doesn't make me too sick. Seriously it's awesome! 

Now, I still love my Green Smoothies and drink them daily, but it's usually for lunch now b/c I need/want the protein in the morning,

If you are looking for something new in the morning, but you still want and need it to be healthy and quick, then give this delicious egg breakfast pizza a go.  You won't be sorry.

Feel free to change the the ingredients up a bit and make it your specialty.  Throw in some spinach or tomatoes if you feel so inclined.  That's the beauty of the breakfast pizza.  You can personalize it. 
Fast and Easy, done in 5 minutes) Breakfast Pizza for One.  Gluten Free, Healthy, and delicious!  Get your protein naturally and easily.  Egg Breakfast Pizza completely done in the microwave.  Couldn't be more simple. Alohamora Open a Book http://www.alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/
  

5 Minute Egg Breakfast Pizza
Recipe: Alohamora
Active Time: 5
Servings: 1

Ingredients: 
1 egg
1 Tbsp milk
3 slices turkey pepperoni, chopped
2 Tbsp red bell pepper, chopped  
1 Tbsp onion, diced
1 corn tortilla
2 Tbsp cheddar cheese, shredded
Toppings: salsa, avocado,

Directions: 
  1. In a small microwaveable bowl, I used a cereal bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
  2. Add the pepperoni, bell pepper, and onion to the egg mixture and mix it all together. You can change this part up and add whatever you want to the egg mixture.  In my opinion bacon, sausage, spinach, tomatoes, and green onions are all delicious as well. 
  3. Microwave your egg mixture for 30 seconds on high. 
  4. With a spoon or fork push the cooked part of the eggs towards the center of the bowl. This is similar to how you cook an omelet on the stove. 
  5. Microwave the egg mixture again for another 30 seconds.  
  6. With your corn tortilla on a small plate, microwave it for 10 seconds. 
  7. Top your tortilla with the egg.  I like to break the egg mixture up for a more scrambled appearance, but you can leave it all together like a frittata and just top your tortilla with your egg.
  8. Top the egg with your cheddar cheese and microwave your entire breakfast pizza for 10 more seconds. 
  9. Top your pizza with any desired toppings, and then cut it into slices for easy eating. 
  10. Enjoy! 
Happy quick and simple healthy Personal Breakfast Pizza eating! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment