I'm one that waits until October to start going full force pumpkin flavors. It's hard to wait, but I feel apples and September need their glory moments too. However, to be completely honest, I like to wait so I don't OD (overdose) on pumpkin before Thanksgiving. Honestly, I'm not the only one who ODs on flavors or foods, right?
Now that it's October I have already enjoyed the delicious Pumpkin Steamer at Starbucks (aka steamed milk with pumpkin), and made multiple batches of these Skinny Mini Pumpkin Blender Muffins. Mmmmm both are oh so delicious!
These muffins are so yummy, gluten free, and has no processed sugars. Add the fact that all you have to do is push a button on your blender to combine everything. As my first grader and kindergartner would say, "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy."
Skinny Mini Pumpkin Blender Muffins
Recipe: Alohamora adapted from instantloss.com
Active Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 dozen mini muffins with liners, 16 w/o liners.
2 eggs, large
1/4 c. maple syrup, grade A
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 c. oats (regular, quick, or steel cut)
1/3 c. canned pumpkin puree
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (add up to 1/2 tsp more if you love it)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease or line the mini-muffin tin.
- Add all of the ingredients, in the order listed, to your blender.
- Blend all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Fill each muffin approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake for 8-10 muffins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Store muffins in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Happy Healthy Mini Pumpkin Muffin eating!