Holiday weekends are so dang busy! Seriously! I'm exhausted.
I had big plans to get this recipe to you on Friday. However, my husband was out of town for work and doing the single mom thing is exhausting. All you parents who have to do it all for one reason or another, you are amazing. Friday just didn't happen for me; every night as soon as I got the kids to bed I crashed as well.
My new goal was to get this recipe to you on Saturday. However, when the husband came home he was sick; darn food poisoning. Saturday was not happening now.
I had big plans, but plans never seem to go as planned. I guess that is the fun of this beautiful thing called life.
Now, for these delicious Smoky Deviled Eggs. They are delicious! Enjoy!
Smoky Deviled Eggs
Active Time: 10 minutes
6 eggs, hard boiled
3 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Dijon/spicy mustard
1/8 tsp Liquid Smoke
1/8 tsp smoked paprika
pinch brown sugar
- Slice your eggs in half and remove the yolks to a small bowl. Place the halved slices on a plate to the side
- Smash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, and stir with a spoon or a hand mixer until smooth and well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg halves you placed to the side. You can also use a piping bag and a frosting tip to disperse the mixtures into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle the deviled eggs with smoked paprika.
- Enjoy! If you aren't enjoying the eggs right away place them in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them.
- Store deviled eggs in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Happy Smoky Deviled Eggs eating!
What's your favorite way to enjoy hard boiled eggs? I like deviled eggs and Egg Salad.