These are some easy to make sliders with a sweet Teriyaki twist. Yummy! Place the sliders on some Hawaiian Rolls, add pineapple and the Homemade Teriyaki Sauce on top for some oh so delicious Teriyaki Sliders.
These sliders would be perfect for a certain game day coming up. What are you making for the Super Bowl?
Active Time: 15-20 minutes
Inactive Time: Grilling Time
Servings: 15-18 3 inch sliders
1 - 1.5 lbs ground beef
1/3- 1/2 c. bread crumbs/Panko
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1- 2 pkgs Hawaiian Rolls
20 oz can pineapple slices or crushed
- In a medium bowl combine the first 7 ingredients until well combined. I like to use a fork to combine all of the ingredients. The more fat in your ground beef will allow you to have less bread crumbs in your sliders. You don't want to add too many bread crumbs; it affects the texture of the sliders.
- Form your sliders into flat patties about 3 inches in diameter.
- Allow your grill to warm up, and brush your grill with oil, or a grill spray.
- Cook your sliders to your desired level. I was about 6 minutes on each side, but I am a well-done kind of girl.
- While your grill is hot grill up some pineapple slices. It's amazing.
- Enjoy a slider on a Hawaiian roll, with either grilled pineapple slices or crushed pineapple, and a good drizzle of some of my homemade teriyaki sauce.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Happy Teriyaki Slider eating and Game Day watching!