Summer time, especially when it is ridiculously hot, is the perfect time to enjoy a good hearty salad. I'm sharing a banging one tomorrow so check back.
This sweet and tangy Lemon Vinaigrette is refreshing and the perfect dressing for a summer salad. It's lite, diet friendly, and full of flavor. As a bonus it is super quick and easy to make in less than ten minutes.
There is honestly nothing better than homemade, clean eating, healthy salad dressing, and it makes for a pretty banging marinade if you are grilling up some chicken.
Recipe: Alohamora slightly adapted from AllRecipes
Active Time: 5-10 minutes
Inactive Time: 0
Servings: 1 cup
1/4 c. red wine vinegar
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp oregano, dried
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp salt
dash black pepper
1/2 c. olive oil
2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients in a large cup or blender.
- Whisk or blend the dressing until everything is mixed well.
- Pour the dressing in a sealable jar or container that you can shake just before serving.
- Enjoy on a salad of your choice or as a marinade.
- Store leftovers in a sealable jar in the refrigerator.
Happy Healthy and Refreshing Lemon Vinaigrette dressing/marinade eating!