Happy Earth Day!
Today I plan to drink some delicious raw juice, maybe pick up some trash with my kids, and enjoy being outside! What are you doing?
Yesterday I gave you this Sunset Blend Juice that is healthy and delicious! It's my favorite juice combination with beets.
Today, in honor of Earth Day, I'm giving you my favorite green juice, Green Aid Juice. This juice is full of superfoods like kale and spinach, but it has a deliciously tangy flavor to it with the apples and lemon. This juice is quite tasty, and one I have been drinking a lot of.
I love juicing! It's pretty fabulous, and you feel so great getting all of those good nutrients in your body!
Green Aid Juice
Recipe: Alohamora slightly adapted from JuiceRecipes
Active Time: 10 minutes
Inactive Time: 0 minutes
Servings: about 4 cups
2 apples, Granny Smith
2 apples, Pink Lady
2 leafs kale
4 c. spinach
3 stalks celery
2-3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Wash all of your produce aka the ingredients and cut the apples in half so it is easier to juice.
- Pull out your juicer.
- Juice the ingredients in the order listed.
- You can juice an entire lemon, peeled of course, or you can use lemon juice you already have on hand. If you are using lemon juice don't put it through the juicer. Just add it to your container that has all of your juice.
- Stir the juice to make sure the flavors and juices combine well.
- Pour your juice between 2 pint size jars or in whatever containers you desire.
- Store the juices in the fridge until you are ready to enjoy them (feel free to make this juice several days ahead of time).
- Enjoy your healthy and delicious juice!
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Happy Healthy and Refreshing Green Aid Juice drinking!
Do you have a favorite juice recipe? Please share. I always love to try new recipes.