Friday, December 12, 2014

Best Books to Give... Third (3rd), Fourth (4th) and Fifth (5th) Graders

The Best Books to Give a Third (3rd) Fourth (4th) or Fifth (5th) grader.  All genres (mystery, fantasy, realistic, school stories, adventure, etc.) represented.   Books all kids will like as well as specific books for boys and girls.  Check them out.   These books are fabulous books that are bound to get your kid reading.  Alohamora Open a Book http://alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/

I love the Holidays.  I love the food and of course the gifts.  My absolute favorite book to give is a book.  Books bring me so much happiness and joy, and I know they can do that for others if only they can get the right book.  

I often have people ask about a good book for a specific age.  Obviously, some kids have specific genres they love so going that route is ideal.  You can also feel free to comment w a specific question.  Just like any librarian I'd love to help you find the right book. 

Earlier this week I shared the Best Books to Give Toddlers through 2nd Graders.  Now I've given you the rest of the elementary school.  Next up will be middle school, high school/teens, and adults.  


Best Books to Give 3rd, 4th, and 5th Graders


Third:






This is a great choice for a quick fast read and for reluctant readers aka kids that don't love reading. 


B/c I couldn't help myself, this is another great book for 3rd grade girls. 



Fourth:








Fifth:








There are TONS of great authors and great books from a variety of genres and topics in this book list.  However, I do love talking books, so if you ever have a question or need more suggestions for a grade level just holler. 

Happy Book Gifting this Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa season!



                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment