My husband doesn't like chocolate. I know, it's pure craziness. What is even crazier is that I knew this before I married him.
A couple years ago I shared this delicious Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies, and they are delicious! I love peppermint and chocolate so it is a win of a cookie in my book.
However, with my husband's dislike for chocolate, I wanted to make him a peppermint cookie this Holiday season that he could enjoy. Therefore, the White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies were made, and they were a win for not only my husband but everyone. They are yum!
White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
Recipe: Alohamora adapted from HereComestheSunBlog
Active Time: 25 minutes
Inactive Time: 25 minutes
Servings: about 3 dozen with medium cookie scoop
1 c. butter, softened (mostly melted for flat cookies)
1 c. sugar
1 small pkg (3.9 oz) vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour, unbleached
1 tsp baking soda
1 c. white chocolate chips
1 pkg (10 oz) Andes Peppermint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the dry pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and the vanilla one at a time mix between each addition.
- Add the flour and the baking soda and mix until just combined.
- Finally, add the while chocolate chips and the peppermint baking chips and mix until just combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or a spoon to create dough balls approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons in size; place the dough on your prepared pans.
- Bake the cookies at 325 degrees for 7-9 minutes. Seven minutes was my magic number. You don't want to overcook these soft cookies.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to a week.
Happy White Chocolate Peppermint Soft Cookies eating!
Do you prefer white chocolate or real ;) chocolate?