Monday, June 30, 2014

Gma's Fruit Dip- 2 Ingredients

Gma's Fruit Dip takes only 2 ingredients and is ready in 3 minutes.  The absolute best fruit dip you will ever have. Alohamora Open a Book http://www.alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/

When I was in college I was all about road trips.  Road trips were and are fun to me.  Back in the day one February, a group of 5 of us rode in a purple Dodge Neon (only 5 seats) from Utah to California to take advantage of President's Day weekend..

My friend, the owner of that purple Neon, had gparents in California just north of San Diego.  We drove out to spend a weekend of fun in San Diego b/c when you are young you can do that.  

The first day we were there Gma (my friends grandma but we all called her G-ma b/c she is awesome that way) made us this amazing fruit dip.  

More than 13 years later I still remember how delicious that fruit dip tasted. It was sweet and refreshing and the absolute best compliment to every single fruit we dipped.  I haven't found a fruit that doesn't taste good with this dip.

I think it was that fruit dip, and this one that I am sharing with you, that made me immediately feel Gma was pretty much the most awesome person in the world ever.

I'm not even sure what fruit Gma served with the dip, but it didn't even matter.  I could've ate this fruit dip with  brussel sprouts (which are my absolute worst/hated thing ever) and I probably still would've loved it.  

Besides the absolutely amazing taste of this fruit dip it only takes 2 ingredients and 3 minutes to make.  

This would be the perfect fast and easy refreshing dip for your summer time fun, bbq/barbecue, 4th of July potluck, or just to eat while playing games with friends.  


Gma's Fruit Dip takes only 2 ingredients and is ready in 3 minutes.  The absolute best fruit dip you will ever have. Alohamora Open a Book http://www.alohamoraopenabook.blogspot.com/

Gma's Fruit Dip
Recipe: Alohamora and Gma Wilma Carter
Active Time: 3 minutes
Inactive Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 6+ appetizer servings

Ingredients: 
1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese, softened
1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream

Directions: 

  1. In a small bowl or stand mixer mix on medium-low the cream cheese and marshmallow cream until thoroughly combined and smooth. 
  2. Serve the fruit dip with any fruit of your choice.  Serving with graham crackers or shortbread cookies is also delicious. 
  3. Enjoy!
  4. Store leftover fruit dip in the refrigerator. 
Happy Gma amazing fruit dip eating and happy summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment