This dip. Is. Magic. Absolutely magic.
If you have a kiddo who refuses to eat veggies or makes that horrible gagging noise when forced to take a bit of a carrot then you need this dip.
This dip got all three of my kids to eat vegetables they had refused to eat in the past. My 3 kids LOVE this dip, couldn't get enough of it, and probably had equal amounts dip to vegetable in every bite.
I felt this dip is a definite mom win because my kids ate a TON of veggies!
This Protein Packed Vegetable Dip is healthy, takes only 3 ingredients, and quick and easy to make. You need this dip in your life!
Protein Packed Vegetable Dip
Recipe: Alohamora slightly adapted from momsintofitness
Active Time: 5 minutes
Inactive Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 2 1/2-3 cups
1 (16 oz) cottage cheese
1 (6 oz) plain Greek yogurt
1 (1 oz) dried ranch dressing seasoning
Vegetables to dip.
- In a small bowl combine the 3 dip ingredients.
- Using an immersion blender, or a blender if you don't have an immersion, blend the dip until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Enjoy with vegetables of your choice!
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Healthy Tip: cut and wash all of your vegetables and place them near your dip in the refrigerator so they are easy to grab. This will help you make a healthy snack choice.
Happy Healthy Super Quick and Easy Protein Packed Veggie Dip eating!