Monday, April 30, 2012

Insurgent... Release date is Tomorrow!

Last summer I read Divergent by Veronica Roth; it is a dystopian book like Hunger Games, Uglies, Matched, etc.  Dystopian is becoming more and more popular as far as genres and topics are concerned.  Here is a link to my review of Divergent.  I thought it was a fabulous book, and I was excited for the sequel.  
Release Date: May 1, 2012

Well, Insurgent, the sequel to Divergent comes out tomorrow, May 1, 2012.  I'm pretty excited, and I think you should be pretty excited as well.  

However, if you are like me you read Divergent a good little bit ago.  I usually enjoy reading the first book before the next one comes out.  However, due to that silly class I had to take for my teaching license I haven't been able to read as much.  I'm just about finished with Entwined, a book a reader suggested, and I won't have enough time to read Divergent again. 

Luckily, Veronica Roth has been so kind to write a review/recap of Divergent on her blog.  She decided to not include a lot of recap in Insurgent, and therefore you may be a bit lost and/or confused if you have forgotten characters and details from Divergent like I have.  I want to warn you though, if you have not read Divergent, DO NOT FOLLOW THE LINK to the review.  It will spoil and confuse you, and you do not want to do that b/c Divergent is a fun read.

Enjoy the review/recap of Divergent and enjoy Insurgent.  I know I am definitely planning on it, and I'm ridiculously excited!  I sure hope it lives up to all of my hype, expectations, and excitement.       

No comments:

Post a Comment